[ClusterLabs] Is Pacemaker 2.1.7 compatible with crmsh-4.6.0 ?

Alejandro Imass aimass at yabarana.com
Wed Apr 17 17:59:22 EDT 2024

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 11:47 PM Alejandro Imass <aimass at yabarana.com>
wrote:

> In python3.9/site-packages/crmsh/utils.py line 157:
>
> @memoize
> def pacemaker_controld():
>     return pacemaker_20_daemon("pacemaker-controld", "crmd")
>
> Neither of these programs are installed in my system:
> pkg info -l pacemaker2 | grep bin
>         /usr/local/sbin/attrd_updater
>         /usr/local/sbin/cibadmin

[...]

>         /usr/local/sbin/iso8601
> pkg info -l corosync3 | grep bin
>         /usr/local/bin/corosync-blackbox

[...]

>        /usr/local/sbin/corosync-quorumtool

NVM, I found them in /usr/local/libexec/pacemaker/

I'm guessing a lot of my troubles have been related to the fact this is not
added to the path by the port pkg!

This is the main reason I am getting the warnings:
WARNING: could not get the pacemaker version, bad installation?
WARNING: list index out of range