[ClusterLabs] 32 nodes pacemaker cluster setup issue

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Tue May 18 13:13:28 EDT 2021

Hi Digimer/Team,

In our product use unicast protocols and CPU load is normal while problematic timing.

We don't defined corosync / totem timing values using default timing till now, Please suggest what basic we need to tune this parameter based on cluster nodes ?

[root at node1 ~]# corosync-cmapctl | grep totem.token
runtime.config.totem.token (u32) = 19850
runtime.config.totem.token_retransmit (u32) = 4726
runtime.config.totem.token_retransmits_before_loss_const (u32) = 4

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S